Sunday, May 18, 2014

One person, one blog

First, a word about integrity.  I've decided to write this blog with an unusual (for me) amount of transparency about my motivations and beliefs. It's always been a temptation for me to live a fragmented life - the most common fault line being found between my faith life and my work life.  In this way of thinking, my work friends, church friends, school friends, and family are all distinct groups requiring distinct, albeit not inconsistent messages.  The great thing about writing one blog rather than many different blogs is that it demands a certain amount of integration. One person, one voice, one blog.  So I pledge to you, if you decide to continue to follow, that there is going to be one blog [well, there's a corporate blog that I'll be contributing to also but I'll reproduce or link to it here].  I hope you'll decide to accompany me on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Philip...I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing about the positive impact you and your team make in Nepal and learnings that can be applied elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete